Saturday, October 13, 2007

wow lucky me

I have been so lucky in the last couple of weeks here in blog land I have won some fantastic prizes.

In the mail this week I have gotten

Bible blocks from The Quilting Pirate [Thank you Toni]

A Pattern for a fab Quilters Retreat Tote Bag from The Willow Valley Store[ Thank you Catherine ]

But that is not all I also won

A bag of scrap fabric from The Quilting Pirate another thank you Toni

A School House Miniture and Doll pattern from Quilting is My Passion

And The new workbook from Wildcraft Farm

I feel so lucky I want to thank each and every one of you you have made my week.I will put up some pics of my goodies soon.

I hope you all have a fab weekend

hugs Beth

ps I will be back with some Good news soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well aren't you the lucky one? wow what a haul. Look forward to seeing the photo's.