Saturday, November 10, 2007

bubby quilt




I have been working on a little quilt for my friends new prem bub

she is soo tiny but doing well


Here is a pics of her quilt top
now I just need to work out how to quilt it
I am not so good at that.
I have been doing some other things trying to get some ufo`s done I am also sorting things around the house just in case it sells before christmas .
we are going to have a chat with our landlord this weekend so I hope to get some more info about what is going on.
I just want to say thank you to all the girls that have left me comments you have made me feel very welcome in blogland so hugs to you all
I am going now I think I will get a coffee and find a good book goodnight all
hugs Beth

6 comments:

Linda said...

What an adorable baby quilt. I love the little flowers on the name. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to machine quilting, usually just do in the ditch or 1/4 inch from the seam line, so I can't offer too many suggestions.

anne bebbington said...

What a lovely quilt to welcome such a tiny little scrappette :o)

Sweet P said...

What a cute baby quilt. I don't machine quilt so I can't offer any suggestions. Sorry :(

Anonymous said...

I love your quilt for the baby they will love it the colours are great clever girl.

Nicole said...

That little quilt is so sweet. I hope it becomes Baby's favorite lovey.

chenlina said...

fitflops
coach outlet store online clearances
cheap basketball shoes
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
moncler
chanel handbags
canada goose
adidas nmd
michael kors
chenlina20161220