Friday, March 7, 2008

my new quilt



wow what a day

I have been trying to get this house sorted I just dont seem to have enough space for everything.

I decided yesterday that because I cant get out my sewing machine yet that I would just do the prep for my new quilt

It is from the book Living the dream by Leanne Beasley of Leanne`s House

I could not stop so now it is all cut out and the stitcheries are all ready for me to stitch wow I think it will be beautiful when I get it done.
ok I will go for now I need to get the kids to bed
Hugs Beth

.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic book, I am at the moment doing the stitcheries for "Ruths Quilt" they are so nice to stitch.

Isabelle said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You sound very busy!

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

I've made Ruth's Quilt like Peg but I didn't do the stitcheries, I'm making up my own.
Can't wait to see it finished.

Joan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Thought I'd come and see your blog and you seem very busy! Can't wait to see pics of progress on your new quilt.

Catherine said...

Hi Beth, Are you a highland girl? Check out my blog name. I was a highland dancer for 23 years, couldnt do it now unfortunately. I too am starting Ruths Quilt. Just chose my fabrics today and hope to start over Easter break! Cathy

Angela said...

Moving is such a huge chore. And it takes a good bit to get settled and build your nest again. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It was a sweet comment you left.