Friday, March 7, 2008

my new quilt



wow what a day

I have been trying to get this house sorted I just dont seem to have enough space for everything.

I decided yesterday that because I cant get out my sewing machine yet that I would just do the prep for my new quilt

It is from the book Living the dream by Leanne Beasley of Leanne`s House

I could not stop so now it is all cut out and the stitcheries are all ready for me to stitch wow I think it will be beautiful when I get it done.
ok I will go for now I need to get the kids to bed
Hugs Beth

.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic book, I am at the moment doing the stitcheries for "Ruths Quilt" they are so nice to stitch.

Pam said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You sound very busy!

Anonymous said...

I've made Ruth's Quilt like Peg but I didn't do the stitcheries, I'm making up my own.
Can't wait to see it finished.

Joan J said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Thought I'd come and see your blog and you seem very busy! Can't wait to see pics of progress on your new quilt.

Cathy said...

Hi Beth, Are you a highland girl? Check out my blog name. I was a highland dancer for 23 years, couldnt do it now unfortunately. I too am starting Ruths Quilt. Just chose my fabrics today and hope to start over Easter break! Cathy

Angela said...

Moving is such a huge chore. And it takes a good bit to get settled and build your nest again. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It was a sweet comment you left.