Tuesday, November 11, 2008

we are on the move again

oh dear Just found out we will be shifting before christmas

I am excited about the new house I get a craft room but I dont like the packing part .

we are sorting and packing now so when we get a date we can just shift

it is not a big shift only across town

and because we only moved here 10 months ago and we knew it would not be long term a lot of our stuff is still packed

now just so you all know I have been sewing as well .Here is a little look at what I have been working on I will show more as I get it done

Hugs Beth

8 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh how fun for you to be moving. And that sewing looks sew interesting! Can't wait to see a full shot.
Kris

Marsha said...

Pretty colors. Can't wait to see what it is. Good luck on the move, I don't envy you that. what a joy to have a craft room. I'm still working on getting mine organized. Hubby recently put in an overhead lighting fixture - it's wonderful.

Unknown said...

"Good Luck" with the move..that's 3 posts I have read this morning that are moving...
Interesting sewing project you have there.....
cheers
maree

Unknown said...

OH.!! Love the New Header by the way.
cheers
maree

Val said...

I don't know what I would do if I had to move. Too much stuff!!!

Narelle said...

Can't wait for pics of the new sewing room. Christmas in a new place is always exciting. Glad you can still fit in some sewing time.

Dee said...

Oh Beth, I just know the girls are going to love this when they see it at craft tonight. I am so proud of your work in this quilt. Love it. XX D. :=)

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Beth! Ooooohh! I HATE packing!! But that could be because I'm a certified 'collector' (my mother says hoarder!!) so there's always just so much STUFF to pack! Hope if all goes smoothly for you and that you're able to settle in quickly. Oh - love yourkilted chooky on your header - very cool! Bear Hugs! KRIS