Tuesday, March 16, 2010

slow going

well I am starting to feel a bit better. So I have been trying to get this quilt together
I am loving it I found the tut on http://turtlehillquilter.blogspot.com/
I was lucky and had my DH cut a template from polycarbonate it made the cutting sooo easy
I hope to get it sewn together this week .
looks like a mess of fabric but then yay It is starting to look like it should
I would love to here what you think of it so far ?
ok I will be going now I am cooking pumpkin soup for dinner yum and I better go check it

hugs Beth

7 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Glad you are feeling better and yes I will have some pumpkin soup and I hope that quilt is for me he he he .
Hugs Mum.

Cathy said...

I love your whirlygig top! The fabric is so beautiful......and I am glad that you have enjoyed making it. Thank you.
Cathy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Glad you are on the mend Beth...love all your blocks....take care

Narelle said...

Happy to hear that you are on the mend.
I love everything about your new project ... the colours ... the design.
Looking great!

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I love this quilt, make sure you post pics when it's all finished!!

Maree: said...

Sorry to read about your Op...Glad to hear you are feeling better...LOVE your Blocks they look Fab.!!
cheers

Sandra Henderson said...

Glad you are feeling better!~I've been tardy at visiting you, so sorry...
Pumkin Soup!? I'd love the recipe!!! yummy. This is your fall, isn't it? I DO hope you are feeling okay now. HUGS!