Tuesday, March 16, 2010

slow going

well I am starting to feel a bit better. So I have been trying to get this quilt together
I am loving it I found the tut on http://turtlehillquilter.blogspot.com/
I was lucky and had my DH cut a template from polycarbonate it made the cutting sooo easy
I hope to get it sewn together this week .
looks like a mess of fabric but then yay It is starting to look like it should
I would love to here what you think of it so far ?
ok I will be going now I am cooking pumpkin soup for dinner yum and I better go check it

hugs Beth

8 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Glad you are feeling better and yes I will have some pumpkin soup and I hope that quilt is for me he he he .
Hugs Mum.

Cathy said...

I love your whirlygig top! The fabric is so beautiful......and I am glad that you have enjoyed making it. Thank you.
Cathy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Glad you are on the mend Beth...love all your blocks....take care

Narelle said...

Happy to hear that you are on the mend.
I love everything about your new project ... the colours ... the design.
Looking great!

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I love this quilt, make sure you post pics when it's all finished!!

Unknown said...

Sorry to read about your Op...Glad to hear you are feeling better...LOVE your Blocks they look Fab.!!
cheers

Sandra Henderson said...

Glad you are feeling better!~I've been tardy at visiting you, so sorry...
Pumkin Soup!? I'd love the recipe!!! yummy. This is your fall, isn't it? I DO hope you are feeling okay now. HUGS!

Bloomington AC Repair said...

Thanks, great blog post