Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas mail

Today the mail came and Look at what I now have Carole from
http://carole-quiltingadventures.blogspot.com/ was my secret Santa in Chookys sscs .
customs had a little look inside but everything was all safe and sound when I opened it .
I just love my tree decoration Caroles Hubby Stephen turned it for me I will treasure it always it was snug in some red fabric and there is a chocky as well
I will be good and save my main gift for Christmas so it is now under the tree
so thank you Carol for being my Santa and chooky for organising this swap again
hugs Beth

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a Beautiful Ornament Beth..a clever man is he...
cheers

Carole said...

Glad to read that you like it and that it made it in one piece despite customs taking a peak! Now, don't forget to open everything on Christmas morning! Hehehe or should that be muhahahah ;o) lol Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

So much fun to get something special in the mail!
MERRY CHRISTMAS~

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wonderful deco Beth...

Scottish Nanna said...

Love the ornament it is very nice I hope you are going to share the chocolate with your mum? LOL.
Hugs Mum xxxxxxx.

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

OK well Chook was on the phone talking to me when this parcel arrived and I got alot of ooohs and ahhhs glad to see the posted a pic so that I can see it too. LOL

Chookyblue...... said...

what a gorgeous wooden ornie......very special just for you.........

crafty pug said...

lovely lovely!
xx

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous, Beth! What a beautiful ornament to keep forever!