Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello



 oh dear I did it again I have not done a post in so long I don't know if anyone would still be reading ? but here goes I have found some mojo It was away for a while  soooo I have been doing a little sewing the top pic is a layer cake I love Aster manor It is the first Layer cake I have ever had  I am turning it into a giant disappearing nine patch and the  2nd pic is progress the 3rd pic is A little quilt I am making from scraps a friend gave me they were offcuts from her go cutter  .Well another friend has a go cutter as well and she let me have a play last Sunday this is what I have made from my scraps I think it is sooo cute I am hoping to get some pale pink fabric to do the  boarder in 
so I seem to be back at it again yay I am also doing th4e binding on a small quilt and need to make and sew on the binding for a quilt for our bed  .I hope to have some more progres shots soon
Hugs Beth

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice to see you back..........have fun with the layer cake.....hope you pop back in soon it is quiet without you..........

Narelle said...

Great to see you back :)
Sweet tumbler block quilt...the pink is perfect for it.