Wednesday, September 5, 2012

new quilt

I should be doing some UFOs but I had to try out my new toy sooo here is a pic of the new quilt I have started {Bec do you remember this fabric?} I am still moving it around to find a look I am happy with. I  am planing to work for an hour a week on  a UFO wish me luck . I am also trying to sort and change my sewing area around to make it work better so that means I find things I have had put away safely oh no More UFOs
ok will go now chat later hugs Beth

5 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Looks Good I am glad you are having fun with your new toy.
Hugs Mum xx

Maria said...

Love the fabrics you are using for your new quilt top...
Enjoy your new toy....

Chookyblue...... said...

I loved the tumbler quilt I made last year........

Narelle said...

Great fabrics!
What size tumbler are you using? I love tumbler quilts :)

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

Yes! I do.