Monday, September 24, 2007

My Little Quilter

Here are some pics of my little girl Miss 9 making her first ever quilt do you think I am a very proud Mummy. Rachel chose the fabric and her big sister got it for her then she had to do some odd jobs to do to earn the fabric from Amanda It was a good deal and Rachel is so Happy now that she has started her Quilt.
well what do you all think She just needs to add a border and then she wants to add some hearts to the corners and then it will need quilting.
tonight I have one very happy little girl I think she wants to sleep with it!




I have not been doing much else as we have school holidays here in Queensland so just doing family things
I hope you all have a fab day
Hugs Beth

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks very happy Beth, and so she should be. Start them at it young and hopefully they will enjoy it for years to come. Oh for Queensland spring, hmmm brings back lots of memories.

Sweet P said...

Hooray! Another quilter is born. Tell her the quilt is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What a great quilt, looks like there might be a fight for the sewing machine now....

Amanda Naomi said...

i cant wait to see it finished! its so gorgeous. love you xox

Amanda Jean said...

I would be a proud mama, too! :)

chenlina said...

retro jordans
louboutin shoes
tods shoes
longchamp pas cher
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet online
pandora charms
prada outlet
chenlina20161220