Wednesday, April 23, 2008

next

ok sorry for the long gap in this story
here we are at a creek on the way home from Rainbow beach
it is so beautiful and the water is very cold the kids had a ball

the water is a brow red colour from the trees that are around the bank
I love these pics of Brendan and Rachel
and this is a photo I took on our way home I love the colour of the sky through the trees

we all had a fantastic day and I hope we get to do it again soon!!



ok In the next post I will show you a gift my Beautiful DD Amanda made for me for mothers day

I know it is not Mothers day yet but she could not wait to give it to me

it is so beautiful I LOVE IT

untill next time sew something fun

Hugs Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos they are great looks like you all had a good time.
Hugs always ?