Thursday, September 11, 2008

It`s here

today I had the most wonderful mail
my bag from Lindas bag swap came and wow is it ever beautiful
I was like a little kid on christmas
Marsha from
http://www.everybodylovesclark.blogspot.com/

was my secret bag swaper
Marsha started her blog just so she could join in on this swap and I am so very glad she did
I am in love with my new bag
just have a look at my bag I dont have the words to tell you how beautiful it is
and she sent me some little goodies inside
a change wallet with a lucky penny
and a tin with cotton [It is the same tin I have been wanting for months and could not find around here]
and Marsha made me a fantastic card
I will treasure everything
and I have a new friend as well


beautiful bag and goodies
so once again THANK YOU MARSHA
you have done an amazing job

I also want to say THANK YOU to Linda for doing this swap
I am going now I want to play with my new bag
hugs Beth

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scottish Nanna said...

Wow you are so lucky the bag is just gorgeous and you got goodies in it to you are spoilt.
Hugs Mum.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky you Beth...lovely bag...

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Wow, lucky you! What a beautiful bag, you will sure enjoy that. Congrats!

Unknown said...

What a lovely bag, and so pleased you've found a new friendship.

Marsha said...

Hi Beth. I've been tagged so now I have you tagged on my blog. The day you got your bag, I got mine and it's lovely. I'm so pleased.

Unknown said...

Nice Bag Beth.
maree

QuiltedSimple said...

What a pretty bag - hope you had fun playing with it!
Kris