Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY new quilt

Here is a pic of the quilt I am working on at the moment it is called Boxy Stars
I love it
I have wanted to make a purple an green quilt for Dh and My bed for a while now and have been collecting the fabric
I love how it is looking just need to do the rest of the sashing and decide if it needs borders
I will show you pics when its done
ps Dh is unwell again they think it may be gallstones this time we are a bunch of sickies at the moment think of us
hugs Beth

5 comments:

lynn wood said...

looks gorgeous Beth, cant wait to see it finished.....Hope you are all feeling well soon.
Hugs
Lynn ;o)

Unknown said...

Love the colours & fabric combo Beth it looks Beautiful...Hope you both are feeling better soon.
cheers
maree

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beth your quilt is look fantastic...

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the purple and green - that looks fantastic! Hope you all get better soon!
Kris

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

You quilt is bautiful. The colors are just brilliant....