Sunday, February 22, 2009

do you know what this is

Hi
well today I went for a walk to one of the local thrift shopsand this is what I found I think these will look beautiful on my dutchess
now does anybody know what it is called and how to make it
I just love the look and I think this one is old
it is a matching set of 3 one is a big dimond and the small ones square
I would love to know something about this style of doily
and the best part I got the set for $1can you believe that .

I also go a couple of little tabel cloths but I did not take pics of them .
I have been feeling better so I have been working on my Red work for the swap sorry cant show you LOL
the stitching is done now I just need to sew it altogther.
I have been looking at some diferent blogs while I have been sick and found some that are useing linnen it there quilts so Iam going to try that it looks good andI have some thrifted linnen so it will be a thrifty play always good to make something on a small budget
ok I will be going now please leave me a comment I realy love to here from you all
hugs Beth


1 comment:

Scottish Nanna said...

They look nice are they pom poms on the inside are they like silk .love them . Love Mum.xxx