Sunday, April 5, 2009

sewing

Hi everyone
well I have been sewing yay
I am making DS Brendan a new Quilt his last one was loved to death LOL
he wants Black and Blue so that is what he will get
I started to cut and sew the blocks today it is a Jacobs Ladder I think it will look good when it is finished
first block
and here is the Table runner I am making all I need to do now is sew the binding down
Yay
I am happy with how this worked out
so there you go I did have a good weekend sewing

I might be back later with some pics of the park near where I live
hugs Beth

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your table runner looks great Beth, and the quilt you are making for your DS, wow....

Narelle said...

Lucky Brendan, I look forwarding to watching his quilt grow.
Lovely tablerunner, sounds like you had a great weekend sewing.

Scottish Nanna said...

Your table runner looks good I like Brendans Quilt it will look good when it is finished
Big Hugs MUM.