Monday, June 14, 2010

bolck 2

Well I have gotten around to sewing this block together
so now there are 2 done .I hope to get some more stitchery done this month to catch up to the other girls doing this quilt
it has been a quiet weekend for us just staying at home and sewing doing housework and listening to all the revelers at our Local [ worlds greatest pub crawl] event
some of the costumes were amazing and some were a little small for such cool weather

ok I will be back soon with some more sewing
hugs Beth

5 comments:

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

Isn't it amazing how time consuming those stitchery blocks are! They're worth it though.
I'm always glad when I can finish a block so that I can stitch it in the evenings watching tv. Well listening to the tv is more acurate 'cause I do have to watch my stitches!

Unknown said...

Looking Good Beth....
cheers

Scottish Nanna said...

It looks great I hope you are making it for me. He He He .
Hugs Mum.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic Beth..

Deanna said...

Your stitching is beautiful and I love the header for your blog.