Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday gift

As you know it was my Birthday at the end of last month and my dear Mummy and Daddy gave me some spending money to go thrift shopping or garage sales or such well I was out looking around the other day and found this
I love it
such pretty flowers
It is signed by the artist and has some info on the back it reads
Camellias
Artist Nella Shpakoff
Coorparoo
I would love to find out some more about this artist I love this painting and would love to know its story
Thank you Mum and Dad for my Beautiful birthday gift
hugs Beth

4 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Your painting is beautiful Just like you It looks very pretty.
Hugs Mum and dad.X X X X X X X

Cath Ü said...

Hi Beth... It was lovely to meet you on Saturday at the quilt show.... I found your blog and will add you to mine..... thanks for the pic... I will hopefully get it on my blog today sometime......
Cath's Blog
Cath Ü

Anonymous said...

I am Nella's granddaughter. What would you like to know?

My grandmother loved flowers and loved to paint them. She also had a studio and taught students to paint.

She lived at Coorparoo and passed away at age 84 in 1999 or maybe it was 2000.

If you have any more questions. Please feel free to email me on maria.shpakoff@yahoo.com.au

It's lovely to connect with someone who is enjoying my grandmother's paintings.

Maria

chenlina said...

chenlina20161220
uggs sale
longchamp outlet
louis vuitton outlet
giuseppe zanotti
christian louboutin outlet
fitflops
coach handbags
moncler jackets
replica watches
coach factory outlet