Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello bad blogger here

Hi
is there anybody out there???
I know I have been a bad blogger but i have been a bit down latley and have not had much to say
I am hopeing to make better use of my time and get into the sewing room and do some sewing I also want to have a play with my quilting machine It is taking me awhile to get the courage up to loading something on her but I will try to this week wish me luck.
I have been doing a bit of thrift shopping and have some fantastic things to show you all but blogger is not letting me upoload any pics boo hoo
I will try and do a post with pics soon
hugs Beth

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling on top of things...I am always good for a coffee & cheering up...remember that next time...I'm in the Book...Hope to see some pics soon and Lovely to see you back in blogland...
cheers

Narelle said...

Nice to hear from you, I'm always here for a cyber chat.
I'll be watching for those thrift goodies and good luck with the quilting.

Nancy in Norway said...

Good to have you back. Hope some nice relaxing time in your sewingroom will make you feel better.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Beth....feeling a little down thats not good...if you are ever looking for a chat just pop me an email....take care Beth....